Terms and conditions
Please read our terms and conditions of sale carefully, and check them periodically to observe all the potential changes. You agree to comply and be bound by the following terms and conditions
Acceptance of the Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and us and konozahealthbiotech.com for all prior or contemporaneous agreements. We may amend this Agreement at any time. The latest agreement will be posted on the site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the site.
Purchase Terms :
- You must be 18 years old or more.
- You must not be addicted to drugs bought on the site.
- You must be aware of the proper dosages and instructions for each drug purchased.
- You must be aware of the functions and side effects of all items purchased.
- You must have a valid prescription for the ordered medicaments and use them under a doctor’s supervision.
- You have to accept that your purchase must be for a legal use.
- You must know and understand the laws of your country and the State regarding the purchase of prescription medication and agree to hold the owners and operators of this site not responsible for your actions.
- The website assumes no responsibility for the requirements and regulations of the country of the original purchaser. The buyer agrees not to violate local laws of the Medicines Agency and the local ministry of health regulations of the country, including in mandatory requirements needed when importing pharmaceuticals.
The prices displayed by default on the site are in USD and all charges are applicable.Product prices displayed on konozahealthbiotech.com exclude postage prices of certain packaging or prices of other optional services subscribed by the buyer, which are extra.These will be brought to the attention of the buyer on the summary screen before final validation of the order.
Typographical Errors :
In the event that a konozahealthbiotech.com product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, konozahealthbiotech.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
konozahealthbiotech.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, konozahealthbiotech.com shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- To be registered, the order must be paid in full. Unpaid orders in their entireties can not be delivered and will not be reimbursed.
- All payment data are anonymous and are deleted immediately after your payment.
- All payments of fees, regardless of the medium used is at the customer’s expense.
- Information is protected by SSL with an 168 bit encryption key length (the highest level currently available on the market).
- When processing your payment transactions, the site adapts the most demanding security market standards such as SSL 3.0 encryption techniques.
- The currency used for the transaction is the USD. The amount debited from the account of the credit card used will depend on the USD rate at the day of discharge and any exchange costs charged by the bank issuing the card.
What are the payment methods?
MoneyGram/Western union :
The byer can pay for purchases by credit card with credit/debit card/Bank Account via MoneyGram and Western Union website with the option « Cash at agent location » for the receiver. The byer is then invited to follow the tutorial on the web page of our partners.The byer can also make the payment of his purchases in cash at one of the Moneygram/Western Union agencies of his choice.
As the receiver name change regularly, the byer is not allowed to use 2 times the same receiver name. Also, the limit for one payment with the same receiver is 600 USD.
Konoza Health BioTech.com is not responsible if you are using an outdated holder.
The fees of the money transfer is full of charge to the buyer Payments by MoneyGram/Western union are confirmed within 12 hours. the status of your order will be update on your customer area as soon as the amount is confirmed by our financial dept.
The Bitcoin price for your order will remain valid for 60 minutes. If you do not initiate a payment during this time, the Bitcoin exchange rate will be updated and the Bitcoin price for your order may change.
Bitcoin network transaction fees : As with nearly all Bitcoin transactions, a very small transaction fee (a “miner’s fee”) will be added by the Bitcoin network to the total cost in Bitcoin of your order. This fee covers the cost of verifying Bitcoin transactions. konozahealthbiotech.com has no control over this fee and does not receive any portion of the fee.
Transactions complete once confirmed. Once a Bitcoin transaction is submitted to the Bitcoin network, it will be unconfirmed for a period of time (usually about an hour, but sometimes longer) pending full verification of the transaction by the Bitcoin network. A transaction is not complete until it is fully verified.
konozahealthbiotech.com doesn’t apply any payment limit with Bitcoin
Payments by bitcoin are confirmed within 12 hours, the status of your order will be update on your customer area as soon as the amount is confirmed by our financial dept.
- Product availability is subject to change without notice.
- Order cancellations after payment are not accepted.
- Prices are subject to change based on international exchange rates and changes in costs may occur without notice.
- Once the order is confirmed, you will receive an electronic invoice, which will include; your order number, order details. Your username and password will allow you to check the status of your order.
- No merchandise refunds will be accepted.
- The customer is responsible for data entry errors and / or incompleteness of the delivery address. The customer will bear payment of the return postage if necessary.
- The products are prepared and packaged by the site in their original packaging or in an enclosed and proper packaging to content. The site has the ability to change the original packaging without changing the products that compose it without prior notice to the customer.
- The site delivers the ordered products to the address specified when placing your order in the “delivery address” tab.
- The site normally delivers your products in 21 days, but a delay in delivery can sometimes occur. This delay is beyond our control. All the time we provide you for the delivery is approximate only and we shall not be liable for any loss, costs, damages, costs or expenses caused by any delay in delivery of products.
- Our site may make the decision to postpone the shipment of an order if external events forced us there. A sending report does not exceed 30 days.
- Once sent you become the owner of the products you ordered. Once the products sent, we no longer have any liability for any loss, damage which seized the goods, except if you choose the insurance, in this case konozahealthbiotech.com will resend one time your products.
- The ordered goods are not returnable.
- All products are shipped in the full risk of the purchaser.
- The site will not make any approach to the transport companies to follow or locate parcel.
We are trying to maximize the delivery rate as much we can. Even all the order are packed discreetly sometimes there might be problems in the custom/lost parcel or some damage during the transport.
In this case we offer reshipping your order one more time free of charge under these conditions :
- You made your order with the insurance (10 % of the amount of the order)
- You report the problem to our customer service within the limit of 14 days.
- You send with your report a picture of the offical notice (official letter) of seizure from the customs.
In the case of the use of insurance for breakage, the vacuumed transparent plastic containing the products should not be opened. If the vacuumed plastic is opened, the warranty for breakage will be invalid.No repayment order will be made by the insurance, there can be a reshipment of the order up to a maximum of 600 USD (case of loss, breakage or seizure of the package)
In the case of the use of insurance for customs seizure, if your address is black-listed you will not have the right of the return of your orderThe cover of our insurance does not cover all countries, so when finalizing your cart if you do not have the possibility to choose the insurance option, it means that your country is not covered by it.
Customer Service :
For any questions regarding a purchase made on the websites of konozahealthbiotech.com network, the Customer Care Centre can be reached:
– By Email
– By Chat
– By The contact page